Sunday, February 23, 2014

Awaiting Spring....

Maggie and I are truly awaiting spring. We are both fed up and over winter. Well Maggie is fed up with me trying to make her do exercises in the house and would rather just get out and walk and run to stretch her legs, instead of my crazy exercises to help her.
Basically we don't know if anything is getting better. She runs away when she sees me coming, as I will "mess" with her leg. 10 inches of snow hampered any outside excursions. While Maggie LOVES snow, 10+ inches is just to much when you are up to your neck in snow. Her legs are only 10 inches long. Then having a pulled groin muscle, I am sure was not helpful. In addition, while they did shovel the sidewalks in my development, there was no grass to be found, no where to walk... and so we hung out in the house.
This weekend we had a nice warm up to 60 degrees and we went out to stretch out legs and boy did it feel good. Sadly it is short lived and tomorrow it all changes back to winter here. March is not looking promising, cold temps are coming back. Now the question is how do I trick her back into doing her exercises inside and not running off to hide.
Time shall tell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment